Director of Sales
A client looking to buy or sell their home needs a team they can trust, one that will deliver them the best value the market has to offer. The Director of Sales for this top performing team is someone who bears that responsibility with honesty, accountability, integrity, and discretion. Someone who is as dedicated and understanding as they are sincere and straightforward. Someone who genuinely loves what they do! If this sounds like you, then please read on.
Why we do what we do
For more than twenty years, our lead agent has maintained an impeccable reputation of providing excellent customer service and an outstanding client experience with luxury clientele. As the number-one team in Toronto, a highly-integrated tight-knit team who prides itself on providing a genuine, intuitive and full-service real estate experience. We are as unwavering in our focus and commitment to our clients as we are to the Toronto communities we proudly serve. Our ongoing success in the business is a credit to our passion for our work. We’re looking for someone who shares that passion! We aim to double our sales by the year 2020. Are you the person who is going to help us achieve this goal?
Location/commute: Toronto, Ontario
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm with occasional flexibility on evenings and weekends required.
Compensation: $100k - $250k commensurate with experience plus bonus
Benefits: Paid Holidays
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
• A working knowledge of the Residential and Commercial Specialists’ job descriptions as well the co-pilot role
• Managing the sales team:
- Ensuring that complete and concise information is being shared with the admin team. Updating the team on upcoming and current listings.
- Keeping closing information up to date
- Posting, updating, and encouraging sales team expectations and goals
- Helping with specific transactions, client issues, marketing efforts, and training
- Leading weekly training sessions to guide the sales team on methods of prospecting for new clients
- Communicating with clients and closing transactions
- Leading two team meetings a month, and nominating other leaders within the team to lead as well
- Responsible for lead generation and business development:
- Reaching out and developing relationships with relocation companies and headhunting firms
- Providing weekly (sometimes daily) market updates for social media
- Acting as spokesperson for the team in press interviews both on and off camera, attending and leading seminars, etc.
- Prospecting, interviewing and recruiting real estate salespersons:
- Assisting the Broker of Record with onboarding new sales team members to educate them on processes and industry best practices
- Overseeing development of the Commercial Division, including hiring a Commercial Specialist
Our ideal candidate
We’re looking for that special someone who understands how meaningful this business can be and someone who enjoys making a lasting impact on their community. A driver and a motivator who strives to make a difference. With solid experience in real estate, recruiting, identifying other successful agents, and leading team meetings, our new DoS will have an innate ability to manage other salespeople. Our lead agent currently handles over 60% of the business -- our incoming DoS will carry the team to a new level.
As a networking guru, the Director of Sales will liaise with other strategic business partners to increase builder and relocation partnerships. They will have the tact to manage quality salespeople in an encouraging and uplifting way while also being helpful, willing, and able to do whatever is needed.
Your qualifications and skills
As a leader who provides support to our sales team, you know the market inside and out. You not only stay up to date on all the latest trends and news, but you also know how to use this knowledge to guide and promote a team. We’re looking for a skilled communicator who can be THE go-to for their salespeople as well as a leader who knows how to manage a successful agent. We’re looking for someone who…
• Has a proven track record of experience leading a successful real estate team
• Values education and has the degrees to prove it; Bachelors or Masters Degrees
• Is tech-savvy and maintains up-to-date admin software skills
• Works Monday through Friday and as needed on weekends and evenings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.