Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Be the helping hand in preparing budgets
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Attain organizational sales goals and revenues by creating a sales strategy
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
40k plus bonus
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!