Keller Williams Midtown Direct
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Help agents create and practice their sales scripts
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Manage budgets and expenses
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Have prior experience in sales
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
$52,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Keller Willams Midtown Direct (Led by Justin Kiliszek) was ranked as the #1 Keller Williams division in the Tri-State area for closed units in 2017. Our company is expanding, and we need a DEDICATED individual who will help us achieve our mission statement. We believe in having fun, building relationships on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family!