Keller Williams of Highlands County
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunities?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching, or holding others accountable. We have salespeople in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement, and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership, and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Assist in hiring, training, coaching, and holding all agents accountable
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Oversee negotiations for all contracts
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Accountability-based leadership
- Excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real Estate License
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly at plan
About Keller Williams of Highlands County
We are a fast-growing Real Estate Office of traditional as well as tech-enabled agents.