Director of Sales / Managing over 20 employees. Niche Industry.
All applicants will be given a background check, that will verify all dates of employment, titles, and salary ranges. Any deviation from the absolute truth will void any and all consideration.
US Federal Contractors Registration is a small but growing company within a niche market located in St Petersburg, Florida. We believe that a successful sales team makes connections with its customers, sells to the needs of the customer and creates long-lasting and meaningful relationships.
As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for developing clear sales strategies, key objectives and metrics to help the sales team remain focused. In addition, the ability to hire great talent, build relationships with others, receptive to ideas while motivating, developing and coaching the current sales team is critical. You will be managing approximately 20 sales and retention team members. We are clearly looking for a passionate, self-starter, results oriented, roll up your sleeves sales leader with a proven track record of driving sales, while maintaining a high customer retention rate.
- Determines annual sales strategies, objectives, metrics and profit by working with the marketing team to implement marketing strategies, forecasting and analyzing sales trends, pricing, economic conditions and the competition.
- Continuously building a top-notch sales team by selecting, on-boarding and coaching and developing the sales talent. This includes, recognizing employee’s and the team’s success, providing clear direction and communication as well as coaching up those that are not meeting expectations.
- Monitoring and reporting out sales results on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Collaborating and building effective relationships with other department leaders that help drive and retain sales.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of sales and marketing by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or business administration is required (MBA preferred)
- 5-10 years of sales management experience with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement and strong business acumen
- Proven ability to develop a forecast and initiate strategies for revenue and client count growth as well as expense control
- Strong understanding of sales and experience running and building an effective sales team
- Build, maintain, and effectively manage a healthy sales pipeline including the ability to evaluate emerging business opportunities with a view to position the sales resource and technical capability accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a structured sales methodology as well meet/exceed sales quota
- Proven track record of demonstrating strong leadership, negotiation and written and verbal communication skills
$75,000 - $150,000
It is our mission to put our clients first and strive to exceed their expectations. We do this by providing them with a framework (people, processes, and technology) for lasting success when selling a product or service to the federal government. We strive to make every call, every contract, every bid, and every interaction fun and meaningful.
Our success comes from making sure our clients and staff grow daily, a model of constant improvement. Through this model we have taken large goals and made them possible for our clients. Results may not always happen overnight, but with commitment and a good plan, a dedicated team can accomplish anything.
- Growth oriented
- Team oriented
- Long term focused