Nevada Real Estate Group
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunities?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching, or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have salespeople on our real estate team who need coaching, encouragement, and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here with the #1 real estate team in the state of Nevada! We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership, and support to help us hit our sales goals!
*This position is in Reno, NV, and is not remote! Relocation would be required, if not local.
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Coach, lead and train a sales team
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Initiate contact with agents, foster conversations to establish standards
- Evaluate any potential partners for cultural alignment
- Balance and nurture relationships with multiple potential recruits simultaneously
- Implement a recruiting strategy to scale the process
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Promote job openings to major job boards to create a consistent pipeline
- Lead recruiting process from initial interview scheduling recommendations on talent
- Maintain a proper applicant tracking system to ensure privacy measures are taken and applicant confidentiality is honored
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
$100,000 - $120,000 (Bonus + Bonuses)
About Nevada Real Estate Group
We do not exceed the standard, we set the standard. Our 50 man team closed over 700 transactions last year by maintaining discipline and consistency in the execution of achieving goals and by only partnering in business with like-minded and culturally aligned agents.
We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails directly, please! Apply via this website. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiter at Your Realty Leverage about setting up an introduction interview.