Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Director of Sales to lead our sales department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial and recruiting experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets and recruiting goals.
Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Recruiting real estate sale agents to build multi-office team from suburbs to city to the shore.
- Lead and motivate in-house sales team to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales staff.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, Monthly, quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with Sellers, Buyers, Developers, Investors to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and Home Index market areas to identify selling prices in that areas and real estate sales possibilities.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new properties.
- Establish an efficient recruiting process for the office.
- Accountability for achieving office production and performance goals.
- Provides coaching, conducts one-on-ones and business planning sessions with sales associates to help them achieve their productivity goals.
- Leads in-house sales team in weekly sales meetings to help them reach their potential.
- Achieve sales goals and oversees agent participation in the weekly meetings, lead intake, and lead conversion to make deals happen.
- Partners with in-house affiliated mortgage, title, and insurance to increase company sales volume.
- Reports progress to the leadership team on all recruiting and retention activities.
- Maintain a pipeline full of sales and create sales reports that take a look at the company’s sales.
- A deep understanding of the real estate market, services, and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Driving revenue function to recruit experienced sales agents.
- Leads all residential sales activities within the office.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate sales techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- PA state real estate license required.
- Proven ability to recruit, lead and motivate team to meet monthly target goals.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills.
- An energetic, positive, professional people’s person
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to engage and present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales and analyze data to find trends and problems.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and the general public.
- Ability to identify, analyze and logically solve problems quickly.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, word, etc.
$75,000+ and bonus
About Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Our organization is a real estate industry leader and dedicated to the real estate industry located in the heart of Philadelphia. We service clients throughout the region, ranging from residential resales, investments, land, commercial properties, rentals, and property management. We have recently earned #75 in the country by The Wall Street Journal, Real Trends #12 RE/MAX Agent Globally, #1 RE/MAX Agent in PA. We are in the top 1% of the Nation.
Our #1 Core Value is To Be the Solution. We provide a community where we are family and support each other in a fun and friendly environment