The Pugh Group
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Help agents create and practice their sales scripts
- Be the helping hand in preparing budgets
- Establish and promote a successful sales strategy so the team achieves their sales goals and revenues
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- Team leadership ability
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
About The Pugh Group
With over 50 years of experience in Orange County Real Estate, we bring a proactive approach and help clients avoid pitfalls before they occur utilizing tested systems including the 47 point TPG Listing Success Plan. It has been our pleasure to help clients navigate complex life events such as job relocation, settling the estate of a loved one, and short sales in addition to luxury multimillion-dollar estates, vacation homes, and investment properties. We make buying and selling homes fun! (Or as fun as it possibly can be.)
We love to spend time with our clients and host TPG VIP events throughout the year. Some of our favorites are Family Portrait Day, Angels Baseball Night, and Housewarming Parties for our buyers. Our Mission: To develop leaders in the community who elevate the customer experience in real estate and by doing so transform the lives of the future generations of those we serve.