GF Hotels and Resorts
Are you a dynamic leader with exceptional business skills who loves taking on new challenges? Our busy hotel is looking for a stellar director of sales and marketing to create a revenue strategy that maximizes profitability for everyday sales in areas such as rooms, dining, catering, and events. We need someone ready to be the voice of our brand and manage the marketing budget to enable the development of property-specific campaigns, promotions, and collateral to generate revenue and meet property targets. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication and sales skills and loves meeting new people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Write comprehensive and precise sales reports showing the financial statements for sales promotion, direct sales, and outline of marketing plans
- Create and implement short and long-term marketing strategies to meet sales team goals and annual sales targets
- Examine market trends to establish pricing that balances costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Use marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other ways to actively pursue new business
- Consult with sales managers and stakeholders to evaluate the company's performance
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or hospitality
- Prior sales and marketing experience of 5+ years, including some in a sales management role, is required
- Marketing expertise and knowledge of sales department best practices are needed for this position
- Proficiency in basic computer skills and software, including Microsoft Word and Excel
About GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels and Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.