Todd Schroth Home Selling Team
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Establish and promote a successful sales strategy so the team achieves their sales goals and revenues
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Aid in creating budgets
- Develop and identify new business opportunities
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Previous sales experience
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
About Todd Schroth Home Selling Team
Over the past 20 years, Todd Schroth Home Selling Team has coached and mentored agents into top producers in record time. Our first-year agents catapult to the top of the industry. Our 2nd-year agents typically earn over $100,000 in personal income and are recognized as the top 10% of all agents in Central Florida.
It's simple: Massive Opportunity.
Our team generates over 1,100 real estate leads every month of high-end people who are considering buying or selling a home in Central Florida. We are looking for hard-working people who have sales skills and high integrity to call these opportunities and convert them into closings.