Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching, or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have salespeople in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Provide coaching, training and high level leadership to the team
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- The Sales Manager’s role is to oversee, support and train the buyer agents, listing agents, and ISAs within the company. You will be responsible for interacting with the agents on a daily basis while helping them build their sales skills, increase conversion rates and keep them accountable to their goals (both team goals and personal goals). You will be actively recruiting both experienced agents as well as new agents on an ongoing basis. Weekly and monthly reporting on conversion rates, profitability, and agent KPIs will be required.
- In addition to working directly with the agents and sales staff, you will interact with both the Broker and the Director of Operations to ensure that we are hitting sales and profitability goals. You will play a critical role in creating and updating policies and procedures as needed.
- This is a full-time position. Office hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F at a minimum. Additional office hours are expected if needed, but some work may be completed from a remote location.
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Be a strong team player.
- Willingness to accept change and adapt on the fly.
- Detail and result-oriented and strong follow-through are essential.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are mandatory.
- Strong general business knowledge base.
- Strong people/client management skills; strong teamwork and team leadership skills; cooperative working style.
$50,000 - $150,000 at plan earnings
About Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty
Our mission at Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty is to provide our clients with a better buying and selling experience and deliver effective results in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of customer service that seems to have been long lost in today's fast-paced world. We believe that today's home buyers and sellers are longing for that personal connection with their real estate agents as they are guided safely through the process. We believe that Experience Matters... Relationships Matter...and the agent you select matters!
Our vision at Atlantic Shores Sotheby's International Realty is to be the top choice for consumers when buying and selling a home. We see our company as the #1 company on the shore for total sales volume and transactions with exceptional customer service.