Naeem Boucher Properties
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Regularly review and adjust scripts for applicable market changes and continually update and coach agents
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Seek new and unique sales opportunities
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise when necessary
- Experience with relevant software applications
$96,000 at plan earnings
About Naeem Boucher Properties
With 5 years of experience and $50 million in closed transactions, Naeem Boucher Properties has become one of the state’s TOP real estate teams. Our team focuses on delivering extremely high results and top-notch service.
Some awards and designations:
- 2020 Gold Level Circle of Excellence award winner
- 2020 Icon Agent
- Yahoo Finance Article highlighting the start of team success
- One of the fastest-growing team’s in the USA