Triple Crown Hospitality
We're on the lookout for a director of sales committed to helping our busy hotel meet its sales goals. You will be responsible for designing our sales strategy and revenue targets, training and evaluating our sales personnel, and ensuring that we generate new and recurring business through various areas of revenue. Our ideal applicant is a leader, innovator, and hard worker with 5+ years of sales experience. If you are looking to drive revenue for a top-notch hotel, apply today!
- Solicit new guests with targeted outbound sales initiatives, such as personal calls to your network and phone solicitations to local professionals, travel agencies, and other groups that will generate new revenue
- Analyze market data and use it to develop methods for meeting financial targets, designing marketing plan deliverables, and developing an annual sales forecast
- Coordination with the management team and department heads in designing and implementing sales strategies to achieve high occupancy and profitability
- Establish strategies to assist the sales team in meeting and exceeding monthly room booking goals that are aligned with overall hotel and revenue management objectives
- Organize meetings with department heads, report on sales activity for the previous and upcoming weeks, and produce a monthly expense report for all hotel sales-related expenses
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- Previous hospitality industry experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales through lead-generation and closing
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of computer-based software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
About Triple Crown Hospitality
Triple Crown Hospitality (TCH) operates top-tier hotels and always strives to ensure maximum guest, employee, and owner satisfaction.