The C.O.R.E Group
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Manage budgets and expenses
- Contribute ideas to the creation of promotional material
- Regularly review and adjust scripts for applicable market changes and continually update and coach agents
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for various parts of the business, including but not limited to client communication, internal communication, marketing, and database management.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Hire, train, consult and hold accountable future sales members and administrative members
- Facilitate various meetings throughout the week including Agents’ Script Practice, Weekly Team Meeting, and Leadership Meetings
- Plan, coordinate, and execute events, essential duties, and responsibilities
- Oversee all agents on the sales team, providing accountability, support, and guidance
- Hire, train, and coach agents
- Develop, implement, document, and manage systems
- Information management Communications/Interactions between Rainmaker and Listing Coordinator - daily, Agent team - daily, Market Center Leadership - weekly
- Thrives in an environment with structure/rules/accountability
- Must be passionate about coaching and training
- Excellent at building rapport
- Loves being around people and interacting
- Not afraid of challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Team leadership ability
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- High School graduate
- Real estate license preferred
- 1-3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1-3 years of management experience preferred
About The C.O.R.E Group
Become a part of a TOP 1% Real Estate Team in the nation (2018, 2019, and 2020 Real Trends) in this unique opportunity to join a growing sales team. Work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry and grow your sales expertise.
At the C.O.R.E. Group, we are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for each and every client. Our team takes great pride in building a relationship with our clients and we are looking for like-minded people who enjoy getting to know people and treating them as one of their own!
Our philosophy is simple: Our team members and clients come first. We strive to provide growth opportunities and training every step of the way for our team members and agents. At the C.O.R.E group, we measure our success through your success and happiness and that same satisfaction being met to every client.