Director of Sales for full Service Hotel & Conference Center
Are you a dynamic leader with exceptional business skills who loves taking on new challenges? Our busy Full-Service hotel and conference center is looking for a stellar director of sales and marketing to create a revenue strategy that increases profitability for everyday sales in areas such as rooms, dining, catering, and events. We need someone ready to be the voice of our brand and manage the marketing budget to enable the development of property-specific campaigns, promotions, and collateral to generate revenue and meet property targets. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication and sales skills and loves meeting new people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Analyze market trends to determine pricing that balances costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Actively seek new business using marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other methods
- Prepare accurate and complete sales reports documenting marketing budgets, current market share, direct sales, and outline marketing plans
- Build customer loyalty while generating new revenue by developing long-term relationships
- Hire, train, and motivate your team to provide better customer service to your clients
- 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably with some experience in a sales management role
- Thorough knowledge of marketing strategies and best practices for a sales department
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or hospitality
$60,000 - $100,000
About NM Hospitality
The Eisenhower and Aspire Hotel Complex located in Gettysburg, PA is looking to add some smiling faces to our team!