The DM Burr Group
As the DM Burr Sales Director, you will identify customer needs in terms of Facility, Security, and Mechanical Services and suggest solutions that best fit those needs. You will also identify new sales opportunities that will expand our customer base and move the company towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with our vision and values.
- Identify and build prospective client relationships, offering value-added, insightful, and strategic input to their businesses. Create sales funnels by continually creating leads through networking, cold calling, face-to-face contact, referrals, etc.
- Acquire knowledge of all our products from both a marketing and technical perspective. Learn and deliver upon the sales models/pricing/proposals.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and updates on the sales pipeline.
- Manage sales tactical relationships with consultants and partners.
- Attend networking functions, trade shows, and other industry events to effectively connect build relationships in the community.
- Meet and exceed assigned individual goals, revenue, and pipeline quotas.
- One to three years of industry sales experience.
- Proven record of consistently outperforming sales quotas; achievement-driven and highly competitive.
- Ability to follow up and follow through with all contacts for effective communication in completing the sales process and afterward to maintain the client relationship business.
- Ability to prospect and manage top-level relationships.
- Working understanding of the business and technologies within our markets.
- Strong written and verbal skills including the ability and confidence to present to top management audiences.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and all sales support applications.
- An upbeat, energetic, tenacious personality.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through on assignments
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
$70,000 plus commissions
About The DM Burr Group
D.M. Burr Facilities Management
What started as a family-owned and operated cleaning business, over the past 2 decades DM Burr has grown to become one of the largest, privately-owned building maintenance providers serving the Midwest!
With over 1,000 team members throughout Michigan, DM Burr services a variety of areas, such as schools, government, and public facilities, manufacturing plants, financial institutions, retail centers, and more!
D.M. Burr Security Services
D.M. Burr Security is a different kind of security guard company. From our steadfast dedication to quality service, to state-of-the-art technology and tools like our fleet of Charger patrol vehicles, were serious about security! With over 150 team members, DM Burr Security services a variety of areas, such as schools, government and public facilities, manufacturing plants, financial institutions, retail centers and more!