The Gitt Team KW on the Water
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Provide training for sales team
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Meet with agents to work on their sales scripts
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, sales goals, data analysis on past performance, and future performance projections
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Have prior experience in sales
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Gitt Team KW on the Water
The Gitt Team at KW on the Water is a Veteran & locally owned real estate team serving Greater Manatee & Sarasota counties. We look for talented, positive, growth minded individuals looking for a team atmosphere.
We offer great advantages!
- Systems for working with your buyers, sellers, and past clients
- Tools to assist you with management processes
- Marketing help
- Assistance with transaction processing
- Assistance with lead generation
- Weekly meetings on goals and activities with the team accountability manager
- Mentoring, training, and motivation