Apex Energy Solutions
We're searching for a director of sales who is motivated to help our busy hotel meet its sales targets. You will be in charge of developing our sales strategy and revenue objectives, training and assessing our sales employees, and ensuring that we create new and recurring business across various sectors. Our ideal applicant is a sales professional with 5+ years of direct selling experience, a leader, a problem-solver, and a team player. Apply now if you want to advance your sales career in the hospitality industry!
- Formulate sales strategies that sustain high levels of occupancy and profitability in collaboration with department managers and their goals
- Solicit new guests with targeted outbound sales initiatives, such as personal calls to your network and phone solicitations to local professionals, travel agencies, and other groups that will generate new revenue
- Implement a strategic plan that aligns with revenue management and hotel objectives to assist the sales staff in meeting and exceeding room booking goals
- Organize meetings with department heads, report on sales activity for the previous and upcoming weeks, and produce a monthly expense report for all hotel sales-related expenses
- Evaluate information gathered from market data and create a plan to meet design marketing deliverables, hotel financial goals, and create an annual sales forecast
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales through lead-generation and closing
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in the hospitality field is a plus
About Apex Energy Solutions
There's Gotta Be A Better Way.
You could say Apex Energy Solutions was founded on that statement. You see, back when he was an aspiring actor, Michael Foit took a temporary job in replacement window sales. Then a funny thing happened: He realized he had found his calling.
There was just one problem: Michael hated his new industry's sales practices, quality standards, and customer service. He vowed to find a better way.
Fifteen years later, that better way now known as Apex Energy Solutions has expanded to 18 states by matching cutting-edge technology with time-honored craftsmanship and abandoning traditional sales approaches in order to go directly to consumers to educate them, so they make good decisions about their homes.
Now, that's a better way.