Group 46:10 Network
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you a GREAT manager who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation, and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? A large portion of this position is recruiting agents so if you love the above items but hate recruiting no need to apply to this position! Monthly recruiting targets and regular accountability will be an important part of your success and we’ll have conversations around goals to make sure we’re on track.
The candidate with their proven track record and natural ability to lead, will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients, and catapult our business into further success.
- Recruiting- Identity, hire and attract talented salespeople to join our organization each and every month. You’ll have set goals monthly that you will be accountable for.
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue
- Establish and promote a successful sales strategy so the team achieves its sales goals and revenues
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Help prepare budgets
- Manage budgets and expenses
- Build relationships with agents and develop talent
- Have a go-getter attitude to help build the business and expand its reach
- Create new sales processes to maximize efficiency
- $125,000-$150,000 (base + commission structure)
- Ideally, at least 2 years real estate sales experience
- Ability to manage challenging personalities
- Understanding of the sales process, ability to spot areas of low efficiency
- Drive and motivation
- Excitement for Real Estate Sales and Growth
- Passion for teaching and educating others
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Prior sales experience is extremely important
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
$125,000-$150,000 (base + commission structure)
About Group 46:10 Network
Group 46:10 Network is a team of experienced, licensed real estate agents serving the Phoenix, AZ metro area. With a proven track record of getting results quickly and a direct line of communication at all times.