Keller Williams by Bergen County Partners
Who are we?
One of the top Keller Williams offices in NJ has an amazing opportunity for a Team Leader/CEO! This is a Full-Time position for an energetic, enthusiastic Team Leader. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a leader and will be well-versed in KW systems and business models (this is not a requirement). Relocation to the NJ market is required.
Who are we looking for?
For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job!
- This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, attractive, and highly impressive. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
- They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
- Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit agents to Keller Williams and their previous companies. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others.
- They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals. They leverage the tools of the Growth Initiative to perform the activities necessary to achieve the OP’s expectations of the standards for the number of appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability, and they leverage the Career Growth Initiative tools to consult with the top 20 percent of agents to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions.
- They naturally exhibit the WI4C2TS belief system in their dealings with others. They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of relationships. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan.
- They have at least 2–3 years of real estate sales experience and are in the top 5 percent of their office. They understand basic financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions. They have extremely high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
What will you do? These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Lead the Market Center
- Implement OP’s vision
- Use the Growth Initiative tools to achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Consult the top 20 percent of associates to increase productivity and retention
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Attain dominant market share in target markets
- Build Market Center to acceptable profitability
- Consult the administrative staff and provide training opportunities
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Share Market Center value with recruits
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in the key areas of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
- Staff – To set goals, plan, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Sales Associates – Set goals, plan, train, develop careers – daily
- Lead Generation of Sales Associates – To join the company – daily/weekly
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – When problems arise – weekly
- Operating Principle/MCA – Monitor progress regarding appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profit (Four Conversations) – weekly
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average lead generation skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
The compensation plan is generous, with SIGNIFICANT income potential ($150,000 - $250,000+ expected first-year earnings); commission based upon Team Leader’s productivity.
To apply: Please include a detailed and thorough cover letter that details your interest and experience along with your DISC Assessment. Only those who impress us with the application process will be contacted.
$150,000 - $250,000 yearly
About Keller Williams by Bergen County Partners
Bergen County Partners is comprised of 10 TOP Keller Williams Market and Business Centers in Bergen County, NJ. Their offices are located in Ridgewood, Woodcliff Lake, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Rutherford, Oradell and Fort Lee. The group also owns a Title Insurance Company and a Home and Auto Insurance Company.