The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing are thriving niche businesses working with Personal Injury law firms and medical specialists throughout Georgia.
Built on a SaaS technology platform created by our owners, we deliver business to other professionals and create stickiness with an industry-leading networking platform for our users.
- The Injury Specialists provide services including access to medical providers for injured plaintiffs that are uninsured and would otherwise have no access to treatment. Our B-to-B concept is exciting, innovative, and helps people get medical care and law firms/medical facilities to grow.
- Capital Financing provides innovative Plaintiff and Case Expense Financing solutions. We advance money to plaintiffs that are injured and can't pay their living expenses, medical costs, or other challenges financially prior to their pending settlement. We also assist law firms that can't access credit lines and help pay for litigation case expenses so they can build their client's cases at no risk.
The role will involve nurturing current relationships while building new relationships with other industry professionals. Having experience working with medical or legal industries is helpful in this position.
Compensation: Base Depending on Industry Experience $55,000 - $65,000 yearly + Commissions; 401K; Profit Sharing
- Closing contracts
- Know how to work with lawyers and doctors
- Comfortable managing a territory
- Call on 5-8 accounts daily
- Training clients that we onboard to our platform
- Setting up lunch and learns
- Attend customer breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Working after hour and weekend events (periodically)
- Developing new relationships
- Sustaining current referring relationships
- Learning how to sell multiple verticals of business services
- Comfortable using CRM
- Prior success at previous positions in sales or account management
- Can penetrate gatekeepers and get to decision-makers
- Strong closer and get customers to commit to using our services
- Is team focused and enjoys being a part of a group to share ideas
- You must have a dependable car
- Enjoys attending industry events and networking
- Knows how to build relationships
- Can pivot and sell multiple company services at one meeting
- Wants to grow with a company
- Shows strong history of leadership
- Shows strong history of success at prior roles
- Shows strong history of sales experience
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly + Commissions
About Capital Financing
Part of our culture here is that we believe in collaboration, and allowing our employees to grow and reach their fullest potential. We call ourselves family. Our two founders are retired physicians and have a strong track record of loyalty to employees, who have been working for our company for 20+ years. We encourage inclusiveness with all employees to allow them to contribute to the company's goals.
Please take some time to learn about us at www.injuryfinancing.com