BH Hospitality Management
We're searching for a motivated team player with outstanding business skills to be the next director of sales and marketing at our busy hotel. You'll be in charge of developing a revenue management strategy to maximize profitability for everyday sales in areas such as rooms, dining, catering, and events. This dynamic leader is the voice of our brand and manages the marketing budget to enable the development of property-specific campaigns, promotions, and collateral to generate revenue and meet property targets. If you have 5 years or more experience in sales and marketing, enjoy taking on new challenges, and love meeting new people, please apply today!
- Meet sales team goals and yearly sales targets, develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies
- Use marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other ways to actively pursue new business
- Produce accurate sales reports that include marketing budgets, current market share, direct sales, and outline marketing strategies
- Grow customer loyalty while also generating new business by nurturing long-term relationships
- Evaluate market trends to determine pricing to balance costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or hospitality
- Prior sales and marketing experience of 5+ years, including some in a sales management role, is required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and best practices
About BH Hospitality Management
BH Hospitality Management is a fully-integrated management company that prides itself in producing and maintaining high-quality hotels all across the state of Texas. We have a proven track record of being the top performers in many of our managed markets, with all of our branded, limited services, and extended stay Focus brands.