Live Unreally, a company by Jeff Glover is seeking a Director of Sales and Growth to continue the legacy of this great organization. This candidate must be a highly driven and dynamic individual with a strong mix of skills needed to drive growth and positive change in a rapidly growing business. Personable with a focus on customer service the ideal candidate is able to combine the skills of a business manager, sales manager, relationship builder, mentor, and collaborator.
- Responsible for driving the sales team to execute on designing account level strategy for Enterprise and targeted accounts; including capabilities, standards, and actions.
- Hold Client Executives and Account Managers accountable to drive sales activities, achieve specific KPIs, and close deals at the client level resulting in deeper penetration into the account.
- Set clear expectations by creating rigor and routine and inspecting activity that supports the sales objectives.
- Collaborates with internal resources to align activities, support, and talent to deliver sales.
- Actively engages peers and specialty areas to address issues or to develop stronger processes for driving growth.
- Comfortably engages with peers and leaders and effectively manages escalations.
- Comfortably negotiates issues with customers and internal organizations fairly.
- Hire, coach, and develop talent.
- Sustainably coaches for performance and consistently provides immediate and effective feedback.
- Coach team through the defined selling methodology ensuring they grasp the fundamentals and hones their abilities to meet high standards
- Assesses talent and identifies strengths and development opportunities.
- Create development plans with the team to continually challenge them to raise the bar.
- Responsible for profitable revenue growth and expense management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 7-10+ years in Real Estate or High-Level recruiting position focused on business growth and development
- Proven experience developing C-level relationships
- Consultative selling experience preferred
- $75,000-$125,000 base + significant bonus opportunities
- Enormous Growth potential with the top realtor in Michigan
$100,000 - $200,000 based on relevant experience
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams Realty (commonly referred to as Keller Williams) is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, it grew from a single office in Austin to approximately 940+ offices with over 180,000 associates worldwide as of May 2018.