Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Oversee all aspects of the rooms division with an emphasis on engineering and housekeeping operations in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with an established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
- Monitor front office financial operations and ensure compliance with accounting controls and procedures
- Develop, implement, and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and annual department-wide budgets and forecasts. Review, submit for approval, and order capital budget items as required.
- Supervise all guest services department managers
- Review correspondence from guests and incident logs and direct staff according to information obtained
- Oversee vendor and personnel contracts throughout the hotel
- Monitor occupancy of guest room space to ensure the most efficient use and minimize overbooking
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment, and follow MSDS and OSHA standards
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years related experience
$70,000.00 - $76,000.00
About Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Surrounded by a plethora of prominent destinations, Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows helps take the stress out of travel. From going on a shopping spree at Park Meadows to having a day full of fun in the city's Entertainment District, you'll find everything you need within just moments of our doorstep. Our on-site Starbucks® provides the ideal opportunity to get your morning off on the right foot with a fresh cup of coffee and delectable pastry. Tantalize your taste buds with an unforgettable meal at Sonoma'z Grill, our restaurant offering various Colorado-inspired cuisine for all three meals in a casual atmosphere. When you need a moment to yourself, there's no better place to unwind than in the serenity of our spacious accommodations featuring a blend of high-tech and high-touch amenities such as marble bathrooms, flat-panel TVs and scenic views of the Rocky Mountains.