The Director of Retail Sales is responsible for maximizing our market position, product penetration and revenue with local and national retail chains.
- Develop comprehensive business strategy for national retail chains based upon analyses of their strategy, capabilities, financial analysis, customer insights, portfolio, promotions, marketing/multi-channel, and inventory.
- Develop and manage a retail distribution network focused on the appropriate categories.
- Develop and negotiate customer sales agreements for assigned products.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Interface effectively at all levels within the various national retail organizations to obtain support for strategy and tactical plan, including negotiating necessary arrangements.
- Development and ownership of a visual merchandising strategy.
- Lead cross-functional teams in executing strategy and tactical plan.
- Monitor and explain performance variations and any necessary action plans.
- Drive the business and deliver sell-thru and other specified results.
- Ensure customer negotiated commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Prepare and present reports and management analysis to establish business plans and report on the performance of the assigned business division against plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or a business-related field. Master’s Degree in business from an accredited college or university is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience with a large national retail account or as channel account director.
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail.
- Strong account management experience
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About PNR Group
FOUNDED OUT OF NECESSITY, DEVELOPED FROM PASSION
Every day, 7.53 Billion people around the world rely on modern solutions to help them stay well. At The PNR Group, we’re focused on innovation through modern efforts to seamlessly navigate the problems we face in our daily lives.
The PNR Group is a leader in both consumer goods, and the business-to-business distribution of products in categories such as industrial supply, safety, and personal protective equipment.