KW Paint Creek
KW Paint Creek is looking for a talented person to help recruit to their office in the position of Assistant Team Leader. The right person is a top producer and has a track record of success and leadership. They have risen to the top of their past in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, have fire in the belly, and are highly impressive. They are assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency. This person will have a thick skin and not be afraid to hear no often while on the phones and meeting with potential recruits.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics. Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They can prove this through demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit agents to Keller Williams Realty and their previous companies. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others.
- Salary Range: $50,000 (Base salary plus Commission Bonus), potential $65,000 to $85,000
- The average recruiting goal is 6-8 a month
- Full Benefits Package : Health Insurance, 401K
- Growth opportunities
- PTO, Sick Days, and Vacation days
- Profit Share
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect for possible recruits for the office through multiple avenues of communication
- The expectation for this role is to have someone consistently calling other agents and having conversations and in-person meetings to help recruit to the office. The expectation is to recruit between 4-8 agents a month.
- Interview, hire, and assist in onboarding any and all new agents.
- Achieve recruiting metrics targets
- Assist with the monthly office sales meetings and events
- Research competition and help develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in market
- Work with Team Leader to recruit new talent
- Work with Team Leader to coach existing associates
- Work with Team Leader to manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- RECRUITING knowledge is a PLUS (any industry is acceptable)
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- The right candidate will have at least 2-3 years of real estate sales experience (however this is not a requirement) and are in the top 5% of their office.
- This individual has extremely high goals and is looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
$65,000 to $85,000
About KW Paint Creek
Our Keller Williams’ office is unique to other offices as we have THREE locations to better serve our Real Estate Agents and their clients. Enjoy having a Market Center in Rochester and a Business Center in Troy and Sterling Heights.. With three locations, we have more options for client meetings, writing contracts, training classes and more!