Bobo Family Group
As a Director of Real Estate Development, your primary responsibility is in identifying real estate sites and opportunities. The Director of Real Estate Development is a new position that is being created to support the CEO in his efforts.
- Identifies multi-family real estate opportunities
- Initiates location and evaluation of potential project sites and properties
- Develops and maintains contacts with industry organizations and sources of deal flow (e.g. developers, brokers, property managers, lenders, etc.)
- Negotiates acquisition agreements
- Conducts preliminary feasibility analyses and organize critical community support
- Oversees due diligence efforts
- Works with public agency staff to assure timely public review and approval including environmental and other entitlement reviews
- Manages the initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Highly organized.
- Self-starter who thrives under minimum supervision.
- Effective communication skills including public speaking.
- Knowledge of zoning ordinances.
- Proficient in all MS Office tools.
- You appreciate discomfort for the sake of growth.
- You are incredibly persistent.
- You keep an open mind.
- You value community.
- You thrive in a transparent and open environment.
- Bachelor’s of Business preferred. Real Estate or Finance concentration a plus. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Real Estate License.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- 50%-60% of travel is day travel.
- Opportunity for equity position.
- Total compensation will be based on education, years of experience, abilities, skills, and track record.
$55,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Bobo Family Group
Bobo Family Group is a real estate investment company that is focused on adding value to the communities in which we invest. We're focused on creating value for our clients through the development, acquisition, and management of quality real estate assets. We're interested in recruiting, training, and retaining people who have similar values and principles as we do. Giving these individuals the opportunity to learn and grow, not only professionally, but personally is at the core of our purpose. Visit our website at http://www.bobofamilygroup.com