Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Do you want to absolutely LOVE where you work? Are you motivated to grow a great team, and be highly successful, all while having the time of your life?
We are looking for a Director of Property Management to run one of the highest ranking property management companies in Charleston. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service, love to hit success metrics, and be motivated to work without needing to be micro-managed.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for the most exciting property management job in Charleston look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with outstanding compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
$60,000 up to $120,000 Base
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Make Prospecting Phone calls to REALTORS in Charleston, and grow the number of homes under management by 3 new clients every week
- Hire a Rock-Star appointment-setting Virtual Assistant and hold them accountable to setting 10 new appointments for you every week with potential new clients
- Deliver your marketing pitch to clients, leveraging the Guaranteed Rent Program, $5,000 Pet Protection Insurance, and the Full-Property Health Check programs to sign new clients
- Get 5-Star Google Reviews with excellent customer service
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Property Manager In Charge License Preferred
$60,000 - $120,000
About Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Matt O'Neill Real Estate was ranked as one of the 10 best places to work in the state of SC for both 2021 and 2022 by the SC Business Journal. We are one of the leading real estate teams in the country and have helped over 3,000 families in Charleston with their home sales. Ranked #6 fastest growing company in South Carolina and Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the last 2 years running, our culture is one where people love to have fun while helping our clients achieve their goals. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!