“Professionalism is not just a label you give yourself; it is a label you hope others will apply to you.”
Our client is looking for a Director of Operations who will cultivate a professional image and maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment. Do you possess a sense of decorum and social intelligence? Are you a “people person” who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes?
This is the right opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in operations. The agent is would like this person to be a true teammate in serving their clients and meeting goals.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., M-F, flexibility on evenings and weekends required.
Compensation: $40,000-$60,000 depending on experience with bonus potential.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our client is a top-producing real estate agent working in an extremely high-volume office. The agent takes pride in providing a top-notch buying and selling experience for a number of high-profile clients.
This position will include working with real estate agents, buyers and sellers and ensuring a one of a kind agent and client experience; handling all transactions from project implementation, Contract to Close (with the support of a transaction manager), and serving as first point of contact for clients, other Realtors, and vendors.
You will make an immediate impact. The ideal candidate plays an active role in the transaction process (with the support of a transaction manager), pays attention to the details and knows how to prioritize their responsibilities without direction. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of their agents first and handle all communication with a polished etiquette and finesse.
Your duties will also include:
• Manage the deal from contract to close this includes client communication, scheduling and execution of documents
• Develop systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office; streamlining processes excite you
• Coordinate with the Transaction Coordinator and the Marketing department
• Take things off others’ plates and get the job done
• Handle short deadlines and work in a busy environment and on multiple projects concurrently
• Provide high-level client care including coordinating client gifts and client appreciation events
• Handle all database management
• Keep the realtor focused on key tasks; “manage up” and hold the agent accountable
• We are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary.
• A skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
• Positive, professional, and proactive
• Hardworking, diligent, and ethical
• A master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Required experience and knowledge:
• 2+ years of experience as an Operations Manager or an Administrator. While real estate is not required, it is highly preferred (real estate, escrow, title and mortgage industry experience a plus)
• An active CA real estate license is preferred but not required (you must be willing to earn your license shortly after being hired)
We’re also looking for mastery of the following:
• CRM programs
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
Location/commute: Sonoma Area. You live within a 45-minute commute of Sonoma and have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com