“Professionalism is not the job you do; it’s how you do the job.”
We are looking for a Director of Operations who will cultivate a professional image and maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment. Do you possess a sense of decorum and social intelligence? Are you a “people person” who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes?
We are a commercial real estate firm specializing in the sale of multifamily properties in the Los Angeles County. We approach real estate from a client-centric perspective with the goal of developing long-term relationships and providing apartment owners with a fully integrated sales platform built on integrity, comprehensive market knowledge, and local real estate expertise.
Location/commute: Pacific Palisades, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of Pacific Palisades and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 45-50 hrs/week M-F, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., some flexibility on the evenings and weekends
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 base salary plus competitive bonus structure based on personal and team performance
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from us about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Coordinate/monitor all aspects of team operations, including listing and escrow coordination; database/lead management; proposal, presentation, and document creation; scheduling; event planning; filing systems; and other general administrative systems
• Document, create, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
• Create and maintain an Operations Manual that includes systems, procedures, and standards for the business and for each team member’s position
• Be the first point of contact in handling general client inquiries or complaints
• Update and keep the principals informed regarding pertinent matters and any problems or issues that need to be handled
• Oversee administrative staff and/or personally deliver support to ensure that the needs of the team are consistently met
• Organize and prepare team members for all meetings and presentations
• Produce documents, proposals, reports and presentations when needed
• Oversee all contracts through closing or delegate appropriately
• Maintain organized files on each client
• Correspond with all clients to ensure that they are informed of deadlines
• Respond to agent calls regarding listings and transactions or delegate appropriately
• Serve as a liaison via phone and email for agents between clients, attorneys, lenders, inspectors, staff, etc.
• Responsible for all financial systems, including ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget with principal, and generating financial reports
• Attend training and development courses as requested
• Perform any others duties and responsibilities necessary to maintain service levels and to keep the business operating according to established standards
• We are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary.
• A skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
• Positive, professional, proactive and systematic, creating and implementing systems with precision.
• Hardworking, diligent, and ethical.
• Resourceful, a creative problem solver with a “can do, no fear” attitude.
• A master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
• A difference maker that excels at managing up and taking charge.
Operations Directors with prior real estate experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Required experience and knowledge:
• 3+ years of operations experience managing a Real Estate office or team, or you have provided Executive-level administrative support to a Realtor.
• Residential or Commercial real estate knowledge and transaction management experience is highly preferred.
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
• Google Suite (Gmail, Gmail Calendar)
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• CRM Programs (such as Salesforce)
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.