Coalition Properties Group
The Director of Operations relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems and the MREA Models to support production at all levels.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional operational team members to ensure all operational aspects continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency. A true professional that is willing to put themselves out there, be accountable, driven and motivated to take the team to the next level.
Compensation is $60,000 - $80,000, with built in bonuses along with discretionary bonuses. Medical, 401k with 6% match.
- Enhance, build, implement, and manage all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems.
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Oversees all contracts through closing.
- Owns and executes all marketing and client events.
- Creates and maintains an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE COALITION PROPERTIES GROUP. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Real Estate Sales or Keller Williams experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership and accountability
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to exceed customers’ and agents’ expectations
- Maintain a goal-oriented focus
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to succeed
$60,000 - $80,000
About Coalition Properties Group
Why “Coalition”? The name means more than just an alliance. Coalition Properties Group was founded in 2019 with a simple goal: to be the bridge to the community for all things real estate, lifestyle, and wealth-building.
We move forward with the knowledge that we’re stronger together. CPG wants to bring that same energy not just to their growing team, but to the whole DMV. Through financial education, charitable giving, and client appreciation events (trust us—we love a good party! DJ Beach in the house!).
We want to help our CPG family connect with one another and uplift each other: living our best lives while giving back—together. It’s not just about buying or selling a house; it’s about building the home, community, and lifestyle of your dreams.
Let us dream-build together.