Your Realty Leverage
Director of Operations ensures that a company's everyday activities run smoothly. These professionals often set parameters to judge how efficiently and effectively the organization is operating. Most of their time may be spent reviewing and evaluating business procedures ranging from office expenses to real estate assets. Accordingly, the Director of Operations may be responsible for overseeing the work of other upper-level management executives.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management
- Create processes to ensure efficiency
- Provide contract assistance to other positions in the company
- Update the listing and sale filing systems
- Provide status reports
- Assist with title exams, title sheets, executing commissions and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video and Website Design
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients and the public
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience
$50,000 - $100,000, DOE
About Your Realty Leverage
At Your Realty Leverage, we are experts in identifying and placing talent in real estate offices across the nation because we have personally worked in the real estate business. This background, when combined with our added expertise in the career consulting and training, delivers long-term results for a successful career in real estate.
We will ensure that you are prepared for your career in real estate. Your Realty Leverage, Inc. has created customized training programs, consultative coaching, and will prepare you for success through our exclusive career visioning process.