Your Realty Leverage
The Director of Operations is a key Empire Protector for the business. This Director is the master of systems, consistently seeking new, innovative and efficient business processes that save time and money. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems, and is seen throughout the organization as the expert on efficiency and systems.
This person exhibits a drive to use systems as a strategic tool for creating an advantage for the organization. This individual will have some ability to show patience in finding a solution, though accomplishing the objective is more important for this person than using one specific process.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the growth of the company, to achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the organization. As the success of the business grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training and leading additional department members to ensure all administrative tasks of the business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
This Director is energetic, humble, disciplined, contribution-driven, collaborative, positive and goal oriented.
- Train, lead and manage the operations department staff
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, maintaining the budget and generating all financial reports
- Track ROI
- Responsible for tracking data through the operations department to generate reports to share with the rest of the leadership team
- Responsible for the marketing strategy of properties
- Manage internal/external communication systems
- Responsible for contract management systems
- Responsible for listing management systems
- Responsible for the Client Experience: system and calls/surveys/emails
- Plan events
- Manage team software platforms and push for uniformity
- Responsible for the Office Manual
- Responsible for culture building and development with the operations team and the company at large in tandem with leadership
- Respond to public reviews and comments online
- Develop a strategy for the operations department to keep the team on goal
- 3+ years in management level position or higher
- Ability to meet deadlines accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to show up for work every day, excited about changing the world through Real Estate
- Lives locally
- Fast learner
- Tech Savvy: you can handily learn how to navigate a CRM, and the G Suite
- Ethical: you do the right thing
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.