Dan Ellison Real Estate Group - Keller Williams
Our mission: Make real estate an experience that positively impacts our clients and our team members.
The Director of Operations is a key Empire Protector/Builder for growing the real estate business. This Director is the master of systems, consistently seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems, and is seen throughout the organization as the expert on efficiency and systems.
This person exhibits a drive to use systems as a strategic tool for creating an advantage for the organization.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the growth of the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the organization. As the success of the business grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional department members and sales team members to ensure business continues to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency while the business is growing.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all administrative and sales team members.
- The Director of Operations builds, implements, and manages all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems.
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Oversees all contracts through closing and the team members of the closing department.
- Creates and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Work as needed to get the job done. This job will require more than 9-5.
- Past experience as an operations manager to include management of administrative and sales team members
- Ability to recruit, hire, and successfully onboard new team members
- Sales experience with track record of success a plus
- Growth focused
$60,000 + Bonus Structure
About Dan Ellison Real Estate Group - Keller Williams
The Dan Ellison Group - Keller Williams, one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Greater Sacramento / Placer County, has an unmatched opportunity for driven individuals seeking a career in the Real Estate Industry. Our team consistently tracks as one of the top 1% in the area.