Keller Williams Antelope Valley
We are seeking a Director of Operations in Palmdale, CA for a top producing Real Estate team! This person will be the next high impact leader that will help run the operations side of the business so the Agents in the office can focus on selling real estate. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with a top performing agent in helping run the real estate team. The ideal candidate will have a background in real estate; however, this is not a requirement. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office setting who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, and has an inspirational style.
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed of.
The Director of Operations will have the ability to grow to be CEO - the perfect candidate is a leader, driven, productive, a visionary driver that will own the role. If you are detail-oriented, skilled at implementing systems, and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you! We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “can do” attitude and will bring a sense of fun to the team!
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Creates and maintains an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare spreadsheets of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from the agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- An empire builder with a track record of success
- Real Estate experience is preferred
$55,000-$65,000 + Bonus Structure + Commission
About Keller Williams Antelope Valley
The Paulauskas team is built around the “team” concept. We found that using a team of specialists is the best way to help clients achieve their goals. Our team concept is a win/win solution because clients will have a team of professionals focused on their goals…all for the price of ONE AGENT! Our clients love our level of personal service since each member is accountable for their area of specialty. Each of our team members focuses on their ONE THING so we are working together to achieve perfection.
DO NOT CONTACT THE PAULAUSKAS TEAM DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.