Bustos Real Estate
The Director of Operation oversees and manages the administrative team while recruiting additional talent to account for the massive goals the company intends to achieve. The DOO fully supports and embodies the company’s Core Values, Mission and Vision. Ideally, this position requires an individual with background knowledge and experience in real estate.
Must have the ability to:
- Effectively collaborates with CEO to implement and execute on the company goals.
- Faithfully carries out the business plan.
- Ensures everyone is demonstrating and adhering to the company’s core values and operating systems.
- Hires, leads, manages and holds people accountable.
- Relentlessly tracks and reviews team goals.
- Guards and builds the company’s database.
- Supports all sales team related issues.
- Prospects for team talent.
- Supervises the cradle to grave process of the transactions.
- Understands the company’s identity in being digitally based and physically enhanced.
- Real estate experience is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Leadership experience.
- Commitment to results and achieving goals.
- Decisive and capable of holding people accountable.
- Proficient with current administrative platforms, operating systems and adaptable to new technology.
- Action oriented and innovative.
- Well groomed.
- Able to translate broad goals into achievable steps.
- Anticipates, solve problems and seizes opportunities.
- High level of personal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Can inspire people.
About Bustos Real Estate
Company Core Values:
- Setting higher standards
- Fail forward
- Producing reviews, results and referrals!