Your Realty Leverage
We are looking for a full-time Director of Operations for the top residential Real Estate team in the South Bay of Los Angeles. This person is a talented and highly driven empire builder who has a strong desire to reach a high level of success within a team environment.
This person is a self-starter with a positive attitude, who enjoys working with people to achieve record results and exceed expectations. We require a long-term commitment to build, implement and manage multiple systems, run a profitable business with a high degree of quality, maintain attention to detail and consistent communication.
This person has immense focus and the tenacity to create and implement a business plan that will result in expansive growth and world-class customer service to both our customer base and our agent team.
As part of our leadership team, the Director of Operations will be intimately involved in strategic planning and business building, along with the key role of implementing that plan at a high level.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare spreadsheets for weekly/monthly sales statistics and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from the agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team.
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Extremely well organized and able to organize others as well.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Based on Experience
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.