The Jesse Herfel Group
The Jesse Herfel Real Estate Group is looking for a Director of Operations who is passionate about systems and has a high level of accountability and commitment to growth.
The Director of Operations will manage and control the transaction department while driving a high level of customer satisfaction. This is not an entry level position.
- Demonstrate a mastery of systems, linking people, processes and technology together purposefully and efficiently
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Serve as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Develop and maintain all team filing systems
- Maintain all financial systems (bill pay, payroll, collection of commissions, etc.)
- Maintain all transaction coordination systems
- Develop strong communication systems to ensure a high level of efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Financial management skills
- Quick to react with a strong sense of urgency
- Self - sufficient and self-directed
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Arizona Real Estate License preferred
- 3-5 years of Administrative experience
- 1-3 years of Service experience
$3,000 - $5,000 / month salary + bonus
About The Jesse Herfel Group
We have participated in the sale of 3,000 homes and are nationally ranked and recognized as one of the top teams in the nation.
The Jesse Herfel Real Estate Group with Keller Williams was founded by Jesse Herfel in 1998. Jesse prides himself in achieving high levels of success in any market and providing opportunity for everyone in his organization.
As a member of Gary Keller's exclusive Top 100 International Mega Agents, Jesse is constantly exposing our organization to top level training and the latest real estate trends and technology. The agents within our organization are award winning top producers.