The Moats Team
We are seeking a Director of Operations in Austin for one of the top teams in the area!! This person will be the next high-impact leader that will help run the operations side of the business so the Agents in the office can focus on selling real estate. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with a top-performing agent in helping run the real estate team. The ideal candidate will have a background in real estate; however, this is not a requirement. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office setting who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, and has an inspirational style.
This individual will receive mentoring and coaching from the best leaders in the real estate industry. They will be exposed to HUGE opportunities and a career that will take them to places they never dreamed of.
If you are detail-oriented, skilled at implementing systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you! We are looking for upbeat leaders with a “can do” attitude and will bring a sense of fun to the team!
$50,000-$75,000 base salary DOE + bonus compensation, medical & 401K
- Oversee Operations Employees, Contractors, and VAs
- Manage Operations budget (Listings, Marketing, Platinum Club, Agent Care, CTC, Technology, Office Supplies and Space, etc.)
- Develop and maintain business reports
- Create and maintain Operation processes. Train processes and ensure adoption.
- Write employment contracts, develop 30-60-90s, etc.
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding of employees and contractors
- Oversee training calendar and assist with training
- Develop meeting content and agenda for leadership and company meetings.
- Maintain company calendar and book needed meeting spaces
- Oversee marketing- database and Platinum Club. Have employees build out job specific procedure manuals.
- Oversee team care- birthdays, anniversaries, recognition
- Hire and hold accountable Operations staff
- Work with the leadership team to determine initiatives, direction and strategies
- Assist with answering office phone calls
- Oversee office space, amenities, and supplies
- Oversee listing management, compliance, and CTC as necessary
- Ensure client care excellence
- Make leverage decisions on hiring contractors, new technologies, outside companies etc. according to need and budget
- Create a plan for Operations growth as the Moats Team grows
- Update, build and maintain technology platforms used by the company in order to create automation and ease of use.
- Maintain culture and values in all that you do
- Hold reports accountable to standards you set for success in their roles
- Embrace “fierce conversations” and not shy away from them
- Always protect the interests of the Moats Team
- Communicate needs, challenges, expectations, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
- A true implementor
$50,000-$75,000 base salary DOE plus bonus
About The Moats Team
The Moats Team Built on the foundation of our Mission + Values, our vision is to make a global impact by using the real estate industry to create a community with purposeful generosity, high-level expertise, and incredible customer care.
For every home sold, we donate to a charity of our clients choosing in addition to donating our profits to local, national, and world-wide charities.