We are seeking our next high impact leader. As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, recruiting and providing training for our sales force and office staff. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with the principal agents in helping run the real estate team administrative functions. Developing and implementing process improvements to reduce operational costs and improve efficiencies as well providing guidance and support for the staff are also important functions. Our new Director of Operations will be a strong leader who is detail oriented, communicates effectively and has an inspirational style.
As a student of the art and science of dealing with people, you are skilled in applying a consultative model of coaching and utilize a participative leadership style. As the Real Estate Team Director of Operations you will also run the day-to-day operations of the team. If you are detail oriented, skilled at implementing and documenting systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you. We are looking for leaders who have a track record of building high performance teams.
• Responsible for interviewing and hiring support staff
• Review, implement and document policies and procedures
• Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management; Create processes to ensure efficiency
• Complete listing paperwork
• Create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
• Provide contract assistance to other positions in the company
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
• Ability to interact with team members, clients and vendors.
• Strong leadership qualities. Ability to supervise, train and motivate staff.
• Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with agents, clients, and the public.
• Computer skills, including but not limited to Mac, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Google Apps and more.
• Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday thru Friday.
The basic premise of our team is to provide the best customer experience through training, developing, and growing a team of high achieving Helpers at Heart who put others before themselves. We believe that high expectations from our team result in highly satisfied customers. We have a goal of helping over 100 people with their real estate needs in the next 12 months. We continue to remain in the top 100 agents at the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors every year. Our mission is to provide the ultimate customer service experience, desirable career growth opportunities, all the while enhancing our community through charitable works.