Tricoli Team Keller Williams Realty
Director of Operations for busy real estate office in Palm Beach County! Our ideal candidate will be a team player who is energetic, reliable, and can run the day-to-day operation of a growing real estate office!
This is a key position on our team. Our ideal candidate is a master of systems, consistently seeking new and efficient business processes that save time and money. A successful candidate will be efficient and passionate about teamwork and want to succeed at a high level, detail-oriented and highly driven, an enthusiastic, self-starter with a passion for customer service!
This individual will make sure clients have the highest level of care and personalized follow-up. Strong customer service is a must as well as project management ability. You will receive a DISC assessment to complete after application. Resumes without a completed DISC will not be considered.
- Responsible for Annual budget based on Team Goals
- Monthly Review of P&L, making adjustments as needed to stay on Profitability Goal
- Systems (Pre-list to close on all listings, Contract to close for all buyers)
- Scalable -- Overseeing all systems to ensure they are scalable for future growth.
- Automated -- Overseeing all systems to make sure they are automated wherever possible. Overseeing creation and maintenance of Operations Manual.
- Number Tracking -- Overseeing the tracking of all production numbers.
- Communication – Overseeing all systems for a client, agent, team, vendor communication. The system around asking for reviews and referrals.
- Hiring – Overseeing all employee hiring and hiring systems
- Training – Overseeing all employee training and training systems
- Onboarding – Overseeing all onboarding of agents and employees and Onboarding systems
- Employee Manual – Overseeing creation and upkeep of Employee Manual
- Overseeing CRM - system/process to accurately track METS/NONMETS
- Analyzing database to confirm capable of Team Goals
- Creating referrals (leads) through Vendors
- Overseeing database growth goals
ROI (Return on Investment)
- Overseeing tracking and reporting on ROI for all lead sources
- Analyzing for ROI on all lead sources
- Overseeing the addition or deletion for all lead sources based on ROI
- Overseeing analytics on all marketing lead sources for optimization
Communication – Overseeing all touch plans
- Holding Rainmaker accountable to Lead Generation and Production Goals
- Holding Team accountable to Team Goals
- Responsible for all reporting to the Rainmaker/Sales Manager so that they can make appropriate decisions around leads, lead sources, agent accountability, team goals etc.
- Management of a wide variety of tasks.
- Experience managing people and projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent organization skills with superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capable of handling and maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize workload from multiple sources and understand priority.
- Ability to anticipate problems, make adjustments and organize work to meet multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working on assignments that are complex in nature, where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems.
$60,000 - $75,000 + bonus
About Tricoli Team Keller Williams Realty
The Tricoli Team at Keller Williams, is ranked #1 in production in our area and growing at a fast pace. Our philosophy is to help people by being direct, honest and educational, and to empower our clients to make informed decisions on what's best for their family's needs. Our business is unique because we go above the norm to deliver a high level of service through integrity, market knowledge, and communication.