NNG Capital Fund
This is NOT a work-from-home position.
Immediate opening for a driven Director of Operations for our busy real estate team! This is a dynamic and challenging position. Our ideal candidate will be an independent individual who is energetic, reliable, and can run the day-to-day operations of a growing real estate team!
This is a key position on our team. The Director of Operations is a master of systems, consistently seeking new and efficient business processes that save time and money. A successful candidate will be efficient, passionate, want to succeed at a high level, detail-oriented and highly driven, an enthusiastic, self-starter with a passion for customer service, and an effective team leader with a positive attitude.
This individual will make sure clients have the highest level of care and personalized follow-up. Promote team culture. Strong customer service is a must as well as project management abilities. The ideal candidate must stay calm under pressure and is a great learning-based administrator with a can-do attitude and proven ability to succeed.
We invite you to apply!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience plus performance bonus potential
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P and L objectives
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is growing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency
- Demonstrates effective project management skills
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization
- Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization
- Help maintain relationships with the company’s Clients, Investors, and Bankers, and perform other ad hoc projects as requested
- Proven experience as DOO or relevant role
- 5+ years in senior management/General manager role
- Business experience that can be converted into client relationships
- Substantial experience running operations with minimal oversight
- Real estate operating company experience
- Experience managing the monthly legal transactions of a large private and or public company
- Experience with fast-paced high-growth companies
- Experience with leasing, financing, construction, and environmental matters is preferred
- Broad-based real estate exposure
- Outstanding academic credentials, and excellent research, writing, and oral communication skills
- Strong team building and management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working with investors from a REIT perspective is a plus
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
About NNG Capital Fund
NNG is a private equity investment fund investing in the secondary whole loan market. Specializing in the acquisition and management of undervalued real estate opportunities, including re-performing and non-performing mortgage notes.