Chantel Ray Real Estate
The Director of Operations provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure the company has proper operational controls and practices, administrative and reporting procedure systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure operational efficiency.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective strategies and processes within the organization.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit, and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development process.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Action oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Business acumen
- Command skills
- Timely decision making
- Decision quality
- Developing direct reports and others
- Integrity and trust
- Managerial courage
- Managing and measuring work
- Organizational agility
- Problem solving
- Managing vision and purpose
This position has overall supervisory responsibilities for all corporate operations, including Finance, Human Resources, Marketing/Media, Administrative, and Inside Sales.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of operational leadership experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- An interest in learning basic real estate practice. Ability to acquire a real estate license.
- Strong attention to detail and process management skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in a director-level operational leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
$60,000 to $80,000
About Chantel Ray Real Estate
At Chantel Ray Real Estate we want to change the way real estate is done in our country. It’s kind of like Apple wanting to change technology. At other big companies - they call themselves “franchises” but they are truly just brands. At Chantel Ray Real Estate, we are different. Our vision is to be the only TRUE real estate franchise that provides an EXCELLENT and CONSISTENT customer experience 100% of the time.