Bay Capital Holdings
Here at Bay Capital Holdings, we are looking to hire for a vital role in our company! Do you LOVE processes and business analysis? Do you know how to observe, identify and improve business operations? We are looking for someone with at least 1-3+ yrs of experience in business operations.
If you are an “A-Player” seeking an opportunity to spread your wings and learn from one of the premier real estate investment companies in the Tampa Bay area… then read on.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations, with a focus on acquisition and disposition processes.
- Communicating critical decisions, themes and trends to the managing partners.
- Creating and managing all operations strategies, policies and regulations, internally and externally.
- Maintaining CRM and making changes that improve operations.
- Assisting with rolling out new initiatives.
- Faithfully executing the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Lead manage, and hold the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrate all major operating functions of the business. Ensure everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Model the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Resolve issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensure the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensure that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrate effective project management skills.
- Dependably demonstrate a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborate with the Visionary and stay on the same page. Maintain a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realize the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possess an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirm that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensure that everyone is in the know. Verify that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
Essential requirements for this position:
- Highly self-disciplined to get the job done. The more you put in, the more you’ll get – we want someone with a tenacious attitude to get the job done no matter what.
- Highly analytical and precise. Your job matters tremendously to the bottom line. Creating and improving processes to allow the company to scale is extremely important.
- Great communication skills. You will need to communicate internally with the staff and managing partners. As well as external vendors to improve overall operations.
- Real Estate and Podio CRM experience preferred, not required
- Your most important asset will be a no excuses attitude toward getting projects completed effectively and efficiently, along with an infinite passion for personal growth.
- Your ability to effectively take ownership of your department and proactively add value will make you an ideal candidate for the position.
- If you are ready for a challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team with great growth potential, please apply. This is a place people want to work and we all push each other to be the best version of ourselves.
Please only apply if you align with our Core Values:
- Be great - Don’t accept anything less.
- There is no box - There will always be problems but great people come up with solutions, not complaints.
- Do the right thing - Even when no one is looking.
- We are ONE team - We work together to accomplish greatness.
- Take ownership - Be accountable for your results and your mistakes. That’s how greatness is achieved.
$65,000 - $80,000
About Bay Capital Holdings
We are a rapidly growing start-up that achieved seven figure revenue before our first full year over year in business. This is not your typical real estate environment. No open houses, listings, showings. We handle many transactions with a lot of moving parts which is why we need someone to help with processes, reporting, and assistance in business decisions. We have a "get it done" mentality where everyone chips in. We reward hard work and can't wait to add this next person to our expanding team!