Rob Levine & Associates
Located in Puerto Rico, we are seeking a Director of Operations for our growing record retrieval business. The Director of Ops is responsible for overseeing daily operations by coordinating, planning and directing workflow to ensure the timely completion of quality work in the most effective and efficient way possible. This position demonstrates outstanding direction and leadership, works as a liaison between all departments to ensure the smooth delivery of products and services, and works closely with upper management in the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and procedures, and strives to achieve the company’s financial goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Responsible for managing the company’s daily operational needs, leading the team leads as they coordinate daily scheduling, productivity, distribution and timely completion of work.
- Responsible for ensuring all processes and procedures are executed in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Reviews statistical and financial results to ensure the company is hitting daily KPIs and the operations are in line with all budgetary and revenue expectations.
- When necessary, determines areas requiring improvement and develops and implements solutions and strategies to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved.
- Works closely with upper management to aid in the development of new services.
- Communicates pertinent information regarding the status of the company to upper management and/or to all appropriate individuals within the company.
- As needed, handles any physician and/or client issues or complaints requiring management’s involvement.
- Promotes effective and efficient utilization of all company resources and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to management in order to meet all budgetary demands.
- Oversee the management of all office needs including, but not limited to, client service contacts, vendor contracts, maintenance needs, etc.
- Maintains and or delegates the completion of all required business unit recordkeeping, including, but not limited to, client contracts, vendor contracts, and employment records.
- Ensures all unit policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- As required, represents the business unit at all meetings to both internal and external audiences, including presentations via zoom.
- Ensure all organizational activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Carries out all managerial responsibilities in accordance with the company’s standards, policies, and all applicable employment laws.
- Provides support, training, tools, and techniques to assist staff in achieving department goals and standards.
- Oversees the completion of employee timecards and coordinates overtime needs with the team leads and staff as needed.
- Directs and actively participates in the departments hiring and employee separation needs.
- Communicates change effectively and prepares and supports those affected by change
- Actively participates in observing employee performance and ensures the documentation of performance issues is completed as required.
- Actively provides employee recognition and ensures continuous encouragement and support.
- Supervise poorly performing direct reports as needed and initiate performance improvement plans
- Ensure periodic performance feedback is communicated with all staff and address any performance concerns, recommendations for job placement and/or growth opportunities.
- Actively participates in successfully conducting annual performance evaluations.
- Works directly with upper management to ensure all staffing needs are met and the best working environment is achieved.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related field preferred.
- Minimum three years' experience in organizational management with more than 125 employees required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Analyzes problems involving multiple interrelated causes. Where necessary, gathers information and applies complex concepts or methods to generate an effective solution.
- Must possess the ability to manage and direct change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be able to inspire the team in a transparent and collaborative way.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common and complex correspondence, medical or financial records, and/or legal contracts and documents.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively to all required audiences and edit own work for appropriate spelling and grammar.
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written communication required
About Rob Levine & Associates
We pride ourselves on our reputation for being dependable and trustworthy for both our clients and our employees.