American Dream Homes
Immediate opening for a virtual, driven Director of Operations for our busy real estate team! This is a dynamic and challenging position. Our ideal candidate will be an independent individual who is energetic, reliable, and can run the day-to-day operations of a growing real estate team!
This is a key position on our team. The Director of Operations is a master of systems, consistently seeking new and efficient business processes that save time and money. A successful candidate will be efficient, passionate, want to succeed at a high level, detail-oriented and highly driven, an enthusiastic, self-starter with a passion for customer service, and an effective team leader with a positive attitude.
This individual will make sure clients have the highest level of care and personalized follow-up. Promote team culture. Strong customer service is a must as well as project management abilities. The ideal candidate must stay calm under pressure and is a great learning-based administrator with a can-do attitude and proven ability to succeed.
We invite you to apply if your experience and core values align!
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000
- Responsible for the daily operations and the growth plan of our real estate operation
- Routine systemizing and modernizing of processes
- Achieves and exceeds projected PL objectives
- Demonstrates effective project management skills
- Leads, manages, and holds the entire team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Ensures the entire team is healthy, functional, and cohesive
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company's core processes and operating systems with consistency
- Resolves issues effectively-seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Effectively collaborates with the visionary and stays on the same page. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company
- Responsible for new hires, onboarding, training, etc.
- Setting and Tracking Key Performance Indicators
- Documenting Processes
- Planning and executing expansion of team and business
- Improving efficiency and workflows and exploring opportunities for growth
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Independent thinker, able to process large volumes of information and effectively prioritize
- Success in managing and motivating a team
- Real Estate Experience preferred
- Operations management experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Advanced computer and technological skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
$75,000 - $100,000
About American Dream Homes
We are a local real estate investment and asset management company. Our company's purpose is to help you sell your home quickly by providing you with options that suit your unique situation. Whether you are facing financial difficulties, dealing with properties that you inherited, or tired of managing tenants, we have options for you. If you have a house, we have a solution!
Our Core Values: