Integrative Life Network
Perform functions to plan, supervise, implement, and report on the operations of assigned programs including but not limited to:
- Residential Department
- Food service and maintenance functions
- Respond to inquiries, and assist in resolving problems.
- Check performance, provide job training, monitor hours worked, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and coach employees to enhance performance, recommend and implement disciplinary action and changes in status and maintain harmonious employee/employer relations.
- Supervise and direct maintenance staff involved in routine facility maintenance, explaining requirements and monitoring work to completion. Ensure the cleanliness and fitness of the program's buildings for operation. Locate and select vendors and arrange for repair of facilities and equipment by outside contractors as required to ensure proper operation and safety. Monitor the work of outside contractors, review invoices, and authorize payment.
- Document and maintain program emergency preparedness plans and ensure that plans meet with requirements. Coordinate facilities and equipment inspections by designated fire, health, and vehicle safety authorities to comply with requirements relating to the security, safety, and health of program participants. Ensure the maintenance of related certifications. Conduct periodic fire/evacuation drills and maintain safety log. Conduct or coordinate periodic safety meetings.
- Prepare a wide range of periodic and special reports relating to expenditures, overtime, staff retention and recruiting budget management, concession income, program demographics, and other program and facilities data.
- Manage and monitor food, storage, preparation, and service operations. Ensure that food is ordered in keeping with nutritional and budgetary requirements.
- Review purchase requisitions for program operating supplies and equipment such as linens, cleaning and office supplies, equipment, special project supplies, and other items. Locate and select vendors, obtain quotes, and place orders. Review invoices and authorize payments. Maintain tracking log on program equipment and supplies purchased. Ensure that capital assets are properly labeled. Assist with the development of justification data for capital expenditures.
- Maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct and adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for oversight and management of the residential community and includes the following:
· Community milieu management
· Oversees fidelity to non-clinical schedule
· Oversees staff schedules
· Oversees transportation
- Approves Residential Manager’s initiation, planning, and management of non-clinical programmings such as life skills opportunities, outdoor recreation, nightly engagement activities, and weekend outings (including but not limited to recovery support meetings).
- Collaborates with the clinical team, and VP of Compliance and Operations to follow safety and risk management protocols across all locations and levels of care. This includes knowledge of all residential operations including but not limited to: Tennessee State Life Safety Licensure Rules, fire alarm system, medical emergency protocols, inclement weather response team, current emergency contacts and phone numbers,, medication boxes, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Requires Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in Business Administration or Management. Knowledge of basic accounting, purchasing, planning and management.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience and 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Requires valid State of Tennessee Driver’s License with F endorsement and State required insurance.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires understanding of basic principles of behavioral health business, accounting, purchasing, planning and management. Requires knowledge of the organizations programs, practices and policies as well as quality assurance standards, rules of documentation and confidentiality. Requires purchasing and negotiation skills. Requires knowledge of crisis intervention techniques. Requires the ability to read, analyze and
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Integrative Life Network
Integrative Life Center (ILC) is an intimate, privately owned treatment center dually licensed to treat men and women 18 years and older struggling with mental health and addictive disorders. We have several locations and treatment options throughout the Southeast. ILC Nashville offers a full continuum of care from Residential through Intensive Outpatient (IOP), including a dedicated Men’s Residential Intimacy Disorders Program. ILC Chattanooga offers PHP and IOP programming, and ILC Oxford offers IOP programming with specialized student services.
Integrative Life Center is a part of Integrative Life Network, the premier family of treatment centers for trauma, mental health, substance use, and intimacy disorders. The thread that weaves us together is heart-centered, whole-person healing. We believe a person is not defined by past traumas or behaviors and lasting recovery is available to anyone who walks through our doors.