We are looking for a talented professional who has a big vision for their future, and their career!
The perfect fit will truly serve as a leader for our growing organization. This person should think big enough to create large-scale systems while paying close attention to the details that ensure those systems are functional and efficient. This individual is a motivated self-starter with a passion for serving clients at a high level and always doing the right and ethical thing. This person should be comfortable with marketing and prospecting systems (driving new business by appointments to the team) and will be responsible for creating and enhancing the systems and tools needed to be successful in all facets of our growing business. This role will be immersed into multiple different pieces of the business focused on database management, appointment setting, client and agent communication, business development and improvement, building a marketing brand and strategy, client appreciation event planning, and being out in the field as needed for networking, lockbox installation, and being willing to support the business as needed.
- Support team in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Regularly update social media and engage followers
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Increase quantity and quality of leads
- Manages the brand and name for the team, as well as agent branding Systematically contact each past client in our database on a scheduled timeline through various methods including phone, text, email, postal service, etc. to add value for clients post-closing
- Grow client database – develop and manage systems for increasing current sphere of influence, set and achieve goals for the number of new contacts to make on a monthly basis
- Coordinate Open Houses for current listings
- Ensure agents are prepped for appointments
- Follow up on agents' behalf after appointments
- Manage the calendar including appointments, events, time blocks, meetings and follow up on invitations
- Track team performance and evaluate opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate clients currently under contract and serve as a liaison, as needed
- Create Standard Operating Procedures
- Regularly analyze the current business and evaluate potential ways to increase and improve results.
- Bring new ideas and strategies to the team that encourage constant innovation
- Ensure all communication is branded appropriately
- Work to continuously improve brand recognition in the public
- Regularly evaluate Marketing opportunities
- Run errands such as installing lockboxes or yard signs at properties
- Prepare client appreciation gifts
- Regularly find and attend educational seminars, trainings, classes, courses and events to improve skills
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Should be a strong communicator, written and verbal
- Project management skills
- Creative problem-solving in developing new lead generation methods
- Systems oriented for encouraging repeatable and dependable business
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage
- High school graduate
- Growth minded
$65,000 - $70,000
About KW Naples
Jason Zientarski is passionate about helping people find their slice of Paradise. After vacationing in Naples for over a decade, Jason & his wife finally moved to Naples full time in early 2018 to teach their 3 children to live their dreams! Jason lives and breathes this mentality for himself, his family, his clients, AND his employees- whatever their dreams may be!
Jason is a licensed real estate agent and has a Buyers/Showing agent on his team, as well. Jason has a big vision for where his business (and his people!) are going and is determined to conduct business and live his life with integrity, compassion, honesty, and loyalty.