- Are you a leader?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you solve issues?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard to high quality and details? Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Are you organized and precise? Do you catch your mistakes?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
The above is who we are looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE WITH EXCELLENCE and has a strong desire to help make a small business better. This person will have the opportunity to grow with this company to the Direction of Operations and then to the COO position. We are looking for TALENT!
The Director of Operations is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. He or she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm amid the whirlwind and urgent matters. The Operations Manager executes on the team’s mission and culture and makes client experiences and our agents’ careers his/her priority. The right individual will exhibit natural drive and the ability to influence. A natural sense of urgency, as well as determination and hard work, will be critical to the individual’s success in this Role. This person will be the LEADER of all team members even the owner so they will need to feel comfortable directing the ship and leading.
The right candidate will also want to grow his or her own skills and develop as a leader
within the team to earn future opportunities. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative, sales operations and customer experience systems and processes continue to be completed to high standards and with maximum efficiency.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to:
1. Supporting the sales team in achieving greater and greater levels of success through unparalleled sales and marketing systems and support.
2. Ensuring clients have an unparalleled 5-star real estate experience.
3. Ensuring our agents have an unparalleled 5 star career by making the in-office experience exceptional for his or her colleagues.
- Provide leadership and coaching for Operations Team members
- Communicate effectively with clients and agent team
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, marketing (digital, geographic, and brand) and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems
- Ensuring operational compliance with broker and state
- Update and maintain support documentation for systems and processes
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment and fixtures
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep lead agent informed regarding any client or team problems or issues that need to be addressed
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and holding accountable all operations team members
- Responsible for vendor research, selection, and relationship and nurture management
- Responsible for preparation of team meeting agenda weekly
- Responsible for updating accountability tracking system weekly
- Drive forward referral business from databank and resource partners
- Manage database and CRM including communication/marketing/touch plans
- Attend one on one meetings with CEO as scheduled
- Roleplay review and referral promise script with team weekly
- Implementation and adoption of new technologies for the business
- Coordination of all Events Playbook - before, during, after
- Track, measure, and analyze ROI on lead sources
- Design and operating budget- monitor spending with profit first model
- Design, implement employee/company manual including all job descriptions
- Real estate license and experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to focus
- Bookkeeping skills
- Commitment to detail and operational integrity
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to lead and succeed
- 1-3 years of service and management experience
- 3-5 years of operations experience
- Maintain “grace under pressure” and have a sense of humor
- Be a team player and play to win!
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- The ideal candidate will continue to facilitate and foster great relationships and high customer service expectations
- Maintain minimum business profitability of 26% and seek to grow year over year
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Facilitate 100 or more 5-star reviews for WSG Homes and Properties annually.
- Base salary of $50,000-$60,000 commensurate with experience
- Growth opportunities
$50,000-$60,000 + bonus
About WSG Homes
WSG Homes and Properties is a residential real estate sales team with high expectations. Their mission is to provide a Five Star Experience for our clients and Five Star Careers for our team members. We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie, Collaboration, and serving others with a passion in all that we do.