- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and relentless determination?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard to high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you like to be on a winning team that is highly competitive and looking to build something special?
- Can you take ideas and goals of the team owners and figure out how to implement and turn into reality?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
The above is who we are looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE WITH EXCELLENCE and has a strong desire to help make a small business better and grow into an even bigger business.
Who are we looking for?
The Director of Operations is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. He or she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, insanely organized and systematic and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm amid the whirlwind and urgent matters. The Director of Operations executes on the team’s mission and makes client experiences and our agents’ careers his/her priority. The right individual will exhibit natural drive and the ability to influence. They will be financially savvy and good with budgeting and numbers, they enjoy project management and implementation of systems like CRM’s and lead generation and help with recruiting new talent to build the team. A natural sense of urgency, as well as determination and hard work, will be critical to the individual’s success in this role.
The right candidate will also want to grow his or her own skills and develop as a leader within the team to earn future opportunities. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative, sales operations and customer experience systems and processes continue to be completed to high standards and with maximum efficiency.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to:
- Supporting the sales team in achieving greater and greater levels of success through unparalleled sales and marketing systems and support
- Ensuring our clients have an unparalleled 5-star real estate experience
- Ensuring our agents have an unparalleled 5-star career by making the in-office experience exceptional for his or her colleagues.
- Provide leadership and coaching for Operations Team members
- Communicate effectively with clients and agent team
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, marketing (digital, geographic, and brand), and back office support
- Responsible for all financial systems
- Ensuring operational compliance with broker and state
- Update and maintain support documentation for systems and processes
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment and fixtures
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep lead agent informed regarding any client or team problems or issues that
- need to be addressed
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and holding accountable all operations team members
- Responsible for vendor research, selection, and relationship management
- Responsible for preparation of team meeting agenda weekly
- Responsible for updating accountability tracking system weekly
- Attend team meetings on Tuesdays
- Attend key Keller Williams trainings
- Attend one on one meetings with CEO as scheduled
- Roleplay review and referral script with team weekly
- Implementation and adoption of new technologies for the business
- Real estate license and experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to focus
- Bookkeeping skills
- Commitment to detail and operational integrity
- Service based attitude
- Proven ability to lead succeed
- 2-4 years of service and management experience
- 3-5 years of operations experience
- Maintain “grace under pressure” and have a sense of humor
- Be a team player and play to win!
- Base salary of $50,000 – $60,000 commensurate with experience (plus bonus)
- Growth opportunities
$50,000 - $60,000 + bonus
About Team Tringali
Team Tringali is one of Keller Williams Metropolitan's top producing teams selling nearly $200 Million Dollars in Real Estate and hundreds of homes throughout NH & MA! We're not your typical REALTORS which is why you won't find another Team like us! We work VERY hard and play hard too!